11.01.2011

Day 1 of No Buy Almost Over!

Day one of the no buy is almost over, yay!  I did some online browsing, but didn't purchase or put anything in my cart.  

Today I reorganized my stash.  Didn't do any purging aside from hair products that I'm definitely not going to use because of their poor quality.  

I always feel great after reorganizing stuff, like my mind is clearer or something.  It helps rediscovering old stuff and shopping your stash, which I'm going to do for the next month at least.

I also reorganized my bracelets and earrings as I feel I've left them out a little because I've been so much into necklaces lately.

The hard part is going to be tomorrow though.  I have this routine at work where I go and purchase a lippie or a nail polish on my lunch break.  Must not indulge.

I do feel pretty happy with my stash already - as I feel I have one great of everything - but it's my junkie mentality that pushes me to try new stuff, especially when the reviews are good and the packaging is pretty.  

Anyways, wish me luck!  Because I feel I'm going to need it!

xoxo, MiMu

No comments:

Post a Comment