10.31.2011

No buy November!

This morning I woke up feeling a little more responsible than I usually do.  I took care of a bunch of things like bills and cancelling services I was currently paying for but not using,  uh Netflix anyone? Dealing with all of this made me all the more proud for not putting it off, so I decided, with this frame of mind, to go on a no buy for November.

No makeup.  No hair products.  No lotions.  Nothing beauty related.  

I do have my Glymm and Luxe box (both subscription services that give you random deluxe sized samples each month) coming sometime in November but that's excluded from the no buy as they are already paid for.  I guess I'm going to be way more excited to receive them as they will represent my only new beauty stuff for the month.

I think the timing is perfect though.  I've had a few :3 hauls recently and I already have a lot of products to try out in different ways and review.  

It will also provide a well-needed relief for my wallet, which will help with my Xmas shopping, yay!

I know it won't be easy as I'm used to ''research for my next purchase'' but I'm going to try my best.  I've also told my boyfriend, which will definitely help for accountability.

So that's that!  Let the no buy BEGIN! 



Is it wrong to place an order online?  I still have more than 3 hours before my no buy officially begins.....
....
....
....
.... just kidding.  Kinda.


xoxo, MiMu

No comments:

Post a Comment