1.24.2012

Essie Size Matters : Review and Swatches

A little while ago I picked up Essie's Winter 2011 collection mini set.  The 4 shades in this set were : Size Matters, Cocktail Bling, Bangle Jangle and Bobbing For Baubles.  It was really a great deal since the set was 13.99$ on clearance whereas the individual shades were 9.99$.

The first shade I tried was Size Matters.  I wasn't feeling too adventurous with my nails the other day so that classic red shade was the perfect choice for me.  Also ''Size Matters''?  What a cool name.  And so true ;P... but that's another subject! 


I have to say... Essie is probably my favorite brand of nail polish.  I'm just so in love with their formulas and their color range because I'm a cream finish loverrrr.  Also, I find the brush is easier to work with, but that's just personal preference.  


Isn't this shade dreamy?  It's a very pink-toned red that is definitely on the cool side and it just looks awesome on my nails.  What I expected to be a normal red nail polish is definitely one of my favorite classic looks.


I'm a little sad I didn't purchase this full size actually.  But I'm sure if I ever run out I'll figure out a way to find it somewhere or Essie will end up repromoting it someday lol.  

I'll post swatches of Bobbing For Baubles - which was a little disappointing :(... - and of Bangle Jangle and Cocktail Bling too so you can get a feeling of the whole collection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment