1.29.2012

Zulutastic :) NARS Zulu : Review and Swatches

IT'S HERE.

It took a while (thanks Canada Post).

I tried using substitute products.

And I complained about missing it for a while now.





NARS ZULU ^____^


Look how pretty it is.  NARS packaging, always sexy and ever so modern.


It does give me a case of lobster hands, but I don't give a s***.  It's just that unique a shade.  

It's jelly.

It's almost black so very flattering on paler skin tones.

It's green in the sun.  

Three coats is perfection.  


Don't you just LOVE this?

I do.



If you want to share the love, you can order it directly from NARS, which is much cheaper than the 50$+ I've seen on ebay.  NARS cosmetics ships to Canada and it took about a week for me to receive my package.  I paid 32$ (shipping included) for this little gem.  A little much, yes, but when you've loved a nail polish for more than three months, you know you're going to wear it a lot.

Now only if they could re-release Midnight Express.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment