12.16.2011

China Glaze Holly-Day: Review and Swatches

I love green.  I love cream finishes.  I love nail polish.  Dark colors suit my skin tone perfectly.  So Holly-Day was a must have.  It's from the Let It Snow 2011 collection :).  


I ordered it online from amazon from Nail Polish Supplies inc.  They were so cheap!  I got this one for 2.99$, which is amaaaaazing.  Shipping was super cheap as well, 4.97$ for two bottles!  It took about two weeks to receive my order.  I was a little worried since they didn't provide a tracking number but I trusted everything would be fine and I did receive my package within the delivery dates provided.  

The shipping information was under a civilians name and not a company which I found weird, but then again, it might've helped clearing at the customs or something.  


So under direct light they look more like the first picture, but I find that the second picture is much more true to the real color.  There's minimal wear on them, but I've been wearing it for three days now.  I put two coats, but one super even coat would have been fine if I was very skilled - which I'm not lol.

I'm sure this color will become a regular for me.  I love darker colors, they flatter my hands the most.  So if you don't already own a dark rich creme green, get this one, it's purrrfect and really lovely.

It almost makes up for not having NARS Zulu.  Almost.  Please google that pretty shade, it is so worth it.  Sigh.  Too bad it was limited edition. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment