12.20.2011

China Glaze First Mate: Review and Swatches

On my previous China Glaze post, I mentioned that I had ordered two nail polishes from amazon from an amazing seller with shipping that was very reasonable.  The second polish is First Mate from the Anchors Away Spring 2011 collection.

I love blues and cremes, so this was a must-have for me.

And lemme say, it did not disappoint.  


It's a very pretty blue without being blackish, purplish or greenish.  It's blue and that's all.  It's definitely not dark enough to look blue under all types of lighting, which is good.

The texture is really creamy, easy to apply.  What you see up there is two coats.  The chipping you see is because I've been wearing this baby for... 4 DAYS!  Not that bad eh?

So this will definitely be one of the polishes I reach for the most, it's just a really flattering shade!  Glad I was able to pick it up even though it's not a regular shade! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment