12.16.2011

Life savers: Neutrogena Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes

There are some things in life that are life savers. 

Hand cream.
Advil liqui-gels.
Deodorant. 
Drive thru's.

And then there's Neutrogena products as makeup removing products.



I have been using the Fresh Foaming Cleanser as a makeup remover for years now.  It really is the best stuff to remove all kinds of makeup, foundation, powder, liner, lip stuff and the dreaded mascara.  It's just great, it removes everything without being too harsh for the skin.

The only downside?  It's a cleanser and you need to use it with water.  That's a downside you say?  Well yeah, since I'm pretty lazy and hate removing makeup, it is a big downside. So whenever I wouldn't take a shower before going to bed, I would sleep with my makeup on.  Bad, I know.  Especially since I've heard that not removing makeup before going to bed adds 10 days to your skin's age.  I don't know where people get that ''scientific'' information but whatever... it is true that's it bad.

But then came along these...


These wonderful cleansing wipes!

Haha sorry if the package is all greasy or whatever, I don't know what's up with that but they've been on my nightstand for about a month now.  They're my last resort, the last challenge to my laziness.  And they work!  So whenever I'm going in my bed with my makeup on I look at my nightstand and there they are, ready to save me from old age and wrinkles and bad skin.

Ok agreed they don't take the mascara as well as the original cleanser but whatever I can deal with that.  They're about 12$CAD for 25 wipes.  Definitely worth it imo.  I even picked up an extra box at Wal Mart that was on clearance (?) for 6.99$.  Yay!

What do you use to prevent makeup removing laziness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment