12.21.2011

OPI Rainbow Connection : Review and Swatches

Because my Sally Hansen black manicure was a little boring for the upcoming Holidays I decided to pimp it up.  And what better way to pimp up a manicure than using GLITTERS.  GLITTAHHHS.

I recently purchased two nail polishes from OPI's Muppet Collection 2011.  The shades I picked up were Gettin' Miss Piggy With It and Rainbow Connection.  I layered the latter with my black nail polish and ta-daaaa.


I tried to take as many pictures as possible so you can really see the glitter particles on my nails.  They're various sizes, so instead of the usual pin size glitter we usually see we have hexagonal flakies and regular glitter as well.   What you see is one layer of glitters only!  I felt it was enough because putting two coats would make the black polish disappear and I didn't want that.


See how PRETTY this is?  And the pictures don't even though show the awesomeness of it, because the glitter reflects the light like crazy!  I always feel kind of childish though with these manicures.  Right now it's ok because it's the Holidays but I usually don't keep these manicures for long. 


Do you like glitters?  Do your wear them even at work?  And did you pick any nail polish from the Muppets collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment