12.21.2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out : Review and Swatches

Because my First Mate manicure started to chip, I decided it was time for a change.  So I put on Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out.

I love this collection, the bottles are cute - unlike the Instra-Dri ones - they're cheap (around 3.49$-4.49$ here) and they have a wide range of colors.  The application is pretty good with each of the shades I've tried.


What you see here is two coats, which gives a really even black with a creme texture - my favorite as you may have noticed.  The color doesn't chip easily and you can wear it for 5 to 7 days with no chipping with a basic top coat.

Because black is a color I use a lot for nail art or layering under glitters I find having a cheap brand that I can rely on is great.  And Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear definitely does the job well!


What's your favorite brand of black nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment